Here you will find some of the most useful information, links and guidance that is available nationally as well as locally. We will share what we have found and been sent, but please do email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add/amend something to this page
The NHS website has information for everybody. If you click on the rainbow logo above it will take you to their websites dedicated Coronavirus pages. Here you will find:
- Advice for everyone
- Advice for people at higher risk
- Symptoms and what to do
- Self-isolation of you or someone you live with has symptoms
- Advice on hand washing
- Advice on your wellbeing and mental health
- Advice for pregnancy
- What to do if you need medical help and much more
The GOV.UK website has information for everybody. If you click on the crown logo above it will take you to their websites dedicated Coronavirus pages. Here you will find:
- Information on how to protect yourself and others
- Information on employment and financial support
- School closures, education and childcare information
- Information for healthcare workers and carers
- Travel guidance and how Coronavirus is affecting public transport
- How YOU can help
- And lastly, guidance on what you can and cant do can be found on this page here.
Cruse Bereavement Care
Cruse have put together some resources to share how bereavement and grief may be affected by this pandemic. They cover some of the different situations and emotions bereaved people may have to deal with. They will be adding to and updating this information as the situation develops. They really are worth having a look, click here to view their web page.
During the global coronavirus pandemic we are all facing tragic loss of life, often under very difficult circumstances. It can be very important to talk to someone, to share these feelings.
Bereaved people may have to deal with increased trauma, and may be cut off from some of their usual support network. Those who are already struggling with bereavement, or whose relatives or friends die through other causes will also be affected.
See below, a poster for the latest contact information from Cruse
Mind – Better mental health
Coronavirus and your mental health
If you're finding things hard emotionally right now, you're not alone. Mind are here to provide information and support.
- Going in to work
- Young people
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Managing stress
- And how to stay active at home